Thursday, January 19, 2006

Xanga-roo

I started a Xanga blog in order to comment on the paternal unit's blog. We don't see eye to eye on everything, but I'm glad he's writing and becoming involved in an (albeit small) online community.
I don't expect to be writing much over there at all, but I do like the ability to be able to easily post a currently reading/listening/watching link with a little picture. It's something I'd like Blogger to do. I'm always interested in people's recommendations. And it forces me to be interesting.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hey Steph, I've been faithfully checking your blog, and I'm happy to see new posts!! Yeah, I have a "fake" xanga site as well, just b/c I have a few friends with Xanga blogs, and I like to comment on them. That's cool that your parents now have a blog! Great way to stay in touch...Aren't they moving back to MI soon?

In other news, this is my LAST day at my current job. I start a new one on Monday..see my blog for details...I posted something a couple weeks ago....

Anna said...

Oh, and I also agree about how I like the "Currently Listening/Reading/Watching" option on Xanga. That's the only thing I like better than Blogger.

Anonymous said...

Blogariphic! I joined the evil empire over at livejournal recently, just 'cause it's easier to use, so I feel 'ya. Anyway. Yahoo for blogs! bookishandi.livejournal.com